What is Triptorelin?
Triptorelin is a pharmaceutical drug used primarily for the treatment of certain hormone-sensitive cancers, like prostate cancer. It belongs to a class of medications known as gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists.
Triptorelin works by interacting with receptors in the pituitary gland to increase the release of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone briefly. This leads to an initial surge in testosterone, estrogen, and other sex hormones.
Molecular Formula: C64H82N18O13
MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 1310.64
CAS NUMBER: 57773-63-4
Storage: Stable at room temperature for 90 days, but it is best to store in a freezer below – 8c for any extended period of time.
Appearance: Lyophilized White Powder
How Does Triptorelin Work?
Triptorelin is a synthetic gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist. It works by binding to and overstimulating GnRH receptors in the pituitary gland. This causes an initial short-term increase in luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, and consequently testosterone levels.
However, within 2-4 weeks, this surge is followed by suppression of these hormones due to desensitization of the pituitary receptors. The result is a profound reduction in circulating sex hormones with continued triptorelin therapy.
Benefits of Using Triptorelin (GNRH):
Here are some of the main benefits:
- Androgen deprivation for treatment of prostate cancer
- Suppression of estrogen production for uterine fibroids, endometriosis
- Delaying precocious puberty in children
- Management of hormone-responsive female infertility
- Inducing ovulation for assisted reproduction
- Reducing sex drive in sex offenders
By medically inducing low-sex hormone states, triptorelin helps treat conditions exacerbated by or dependent on testosterone, estrogen, and other sex steroids. It is an established treatment for various gynecological disorders and advanced prostate cancer.
- 3.75 mg IM injection every 4 weeks
- 11.25 mg IM injection every 12 weeks
- 22.5 mg IM injection every 24 weeks
The dosing frequency depends on the specific formulation used. The duration of treatment depends on the medical condition, but it can often continue for years.
Here are some of the side effects.
- Hot flashes
- Erectile dysfunction
- Decreased libido
- Joint pain
- Increased blood pressure
- Emotional changes like depression
- Bone mineral density reduction
Most side effects are related to low testosterone or estrogen levels or temporary hormone fluctuations. Injection-site reactions can also occur. Side effects are usually manageable but may warrant medication adjustment or discontinuation for some users.
Where to Buy GNRH Triptorelin Online?
Triptorelin is a prescription medication that cannot be legally purchased without a prescription. The options for obtaining triptorelin legitimately are:
- Research Chemical Suppliers: Some companies sell triptorelin peptides online for scientific research purposes only. However, these products are not suitable for human use and are only intended for laboratory experiments. Purchasing peptides online from a research supplier without a prescription is illegal.